Sunday, December 24, 2006
Indian e News Papers!!
India, with 78.8 million copies daily, stands 2nd in the world. Indian newspapers, published in 18 languages, include not only bi-lingual but tri- lingual publications. This shows how important is the news for the general public in India. . .
The circulation of newspapers in the world increased strongly in last few years. The media statistics of 2004 are as under:
- Circulation grew 2.1 percent worldwide in 2004, taking global sales to a new high of 395 million daily.
- The total number of daily titles was up 2 percent in the world in 2004 and up 4.6 percent since 2000.
- 2004 saw the best advertising performance in four years, with a revenue increase of 5.3 percent.
- The audience for newspaper web sites grew 32 percent last year and 350 percent over five years.
- More than 395 million people buy a newspaper every day, up from 374 million in 1999.
- Average readership is estimated to be more than one billion people each day.
Popular news papers of India Online
The Indian news papers e-editions here. You can read politics, weather, sports, movies, important information, warnings, happenings just a click away n your own language you are interested in.
|Times of India|
Popular Regional and Local news papers of India Online
The readership of regional/local news papers are also very high in India. Not surprised to see majority of readers don’t take bed coffee/tea with out their favorite news paper in hand. Some of the popular regional/local news papers for your reading.
|Kannada Prabha||Andhra Prabha|
|Kranti Daily||Andhra Bhoomi|